PROFESSIONAL TRAINING SESSIONS IN ROCK ENGINEERING
- MODULE 1 – Geomechanics Concepts
- MODULE 2 – Geomechanical Rock Mass Characterisation
- MODULE 3 – Ground Support
- MODULE 4 – Numerical Modelling
- MODULE 5 – Drilling and Blasting
- MODULE 6 – Blast-Induced Vibrations Monitoring and Analysis
Some modules can be customised or combined to meet specific requirements – contact us for details.
These professional training sessions are offered in two formats:
- In person. The content can then be adjusted to half a day, one day or two days, depending on the degree of detail required. Sessions can be organised:
- In large centres (Montreal, Quebec, Toronto, Winnipeg, Saskatoon, Calgary, Vancouver)
- In mining centres (Val-d’Or, Rouyn-Noranda, Sudbury, Timmins)
- At operating sites
- Virtually (by FaceTime, Teams, Zoom, Skype). The content is then typically brought to 2 or 4 hours.
Participants receive certificates of attendance admissible to the continuous training requirements of most professional associations.
Contact us for more information at email@example.com